Thursday 12 January 2017

5th Week of Teaching Practice

           After a long gap (Christmas Vacation & Semester Examination), we student teachers went back to our "Paradise".....Definitely, in this last moments of teaching practice, we cant say another word for describing the school. Only, I can say is "Paradise" ....Now I realised, how much I like this job...

            This week started with a good news. As we entered the staff room, the subject teacher wished us with a hearty smile and told us that students was very happy seeing us.....We were assigned to check the answer papers , so that we gave it back ....She seemed to be surprised of some results....She told us that majority of students scored much higher than previous exams and congratulated us....I felt very happy....

           Then, back to class......The students was very welcoming.....We expected our teacher's visit this week, but it doesn't happened....We tried to complete the remaining portions in time...Anyways, I personally felt like an experienced teacher as now I am free from all those tensions which haunted months before, when I started my first day in this school....
TIME CHANGED EVERYTHING......."Myself a STUDENT" to "Myself a TEACHER"


No comments:

Post a Comment