Sunday 22 January 2017

The LAST week of TEACHING PRACTICE..... :( :( :(

"And miles to go before I sleep
AND MILES TO GO BEFORE I SLEEP"

NO WONDER...... now the only thing that I can say is this 2 lines of poem which I learned in my school days.....

Exactly, I don't know how to express my feelings ....!!!!

NOW, I feel.....what exactly I am going to miss soon.....!!!

The teaching practice school???
The supportive teachers there???
The loving students there???
TENSIONS......LATE NIGHT PREPARATIONS......CHART & AID MAKING......etc....etc...

Definitely, I can say, THE BEST GIFT FROM GOD is "being a TEACHER"

          This week started with lot of tensions as we had to complete the portions by the end of this week, as our teaching practice is going to end by this Friday.....Monday morning itself, My optional teacher reached our school to watch our class.....I took a good topic 'SKELETON SYSTEM'..I tried my level best to show my caliber to my teacher, and by GOD'S grace, it was excellent....Teacher gave me good remarks on that class....I felt PROUD that I had improved a loooot as a teacher,  and Of course its all because of the training from my teaching practice college.....THANKS TO MY TEACHERS...

         During the week, I conducted an achievement test.We all tried to enter all free hours to complete the topics and we did it...On Thursday, I told my students that we are going back tomorrow....Every student seemed to be sad by that moment....myself too.....!!!

         We Student-Teachers planned a tea party to the teachers there on Friday....As we entered the school  one of the senior teacher welcomed us for a SENDOFF party.....We all got surprised hearing that term "SENDOFF"....For us, its the first time experience....We all gathered in the hall as mentioned, and there was a formal meeting arranged.....We felt very happy that all the teachers blessed us for a good future and gave great thanks for our services....Even if, we felt sad, we were happy hearing the good comments they told about all of us.....

        WE felt like losing our LIFE.....but we realise......this is just a starting ......we have to walk a long journey......like the lines of a poem........

"And miles to go before I sleep....miles to go before I sleep......."

No comments:

Post a Comment